The past few days have been dreary here in Northern Virginia. We had a break between snow storms with just some light rain. I decided to venture out into the woods behind our apartment community to see what I could find. Here is what I came up with.
I am an amateur photographer who enjoys outdoor wildlife and landscape photography. I am 26 years old and have been shooting since my junior year of highschool. I learned everything I know from my best friend Evan who has since taken his photography to the professional level. My camera of choice is the Canon 40D. I started out with a hand-me-down Rebel G 35mm from by best friend Evan. A few years later Evan upgraded again, therefore leaving me with his Canon Elan 7E. As soon as I finished college and got out "on my own" I was finally able to join the digital age with the origional Canon Digital Rebel. I have since upgraded to the Rebel XTI and again to my 40D. At this point it is needless to say I am partial to Canon. Well, that is where I am at. I will post photos as often as I get a chance to shoot them. I will also go back and post some from my early days of shooting as well. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment