Merry Christmas everyone! This year I took my wife and kiddos to visit her side of the family for the holidays. We had a great time. We arrived early in the week to find about four feet of snow on the ground. By the end of the week the snow had dissipated and all that was left was mud. The majority of the driving portion of our trip was spent in Pennsylvania. I always like driving through PA since that is where my father is from. The state is full of beautiful countryside. We saw farm after farm and the occasional horse and buggy as there are a lot of Amish communities up that way. Here are a few scenes I captured through the car window while my wife was driving.
Farmland:


Abstract: (These were fun to take and I just thought they looked cool.)

No comments:
Post a Comment